The www.Gmail.com sign in process: Login now!
Are you new to the Gmail service? Then it’s time to sign up for a brand new account now in just a few steps. After you’ve created your account, you will be able to login to your Gmail account anytime and anywhere you want. You can either use the normal Gmail login page, or the mobile (app) login page of Gmail. The Gmail sign in process will always be secure, it doesn’t matter what method of logging in you’ll use. The sign up process for a new Gmail account might be a bit confusing for the ones that doesn’t use the internet that often.
There are quite some questions that needs to be answered during the sign up process, and of course it’s important that you use the right information. Before you learn you how to create a new Gmail account, we’ll zoom in on the Gmail sign in part First. In order to be able to perform a Gmail sign in, you do need an account. Please make sure that you know both your username and password, which you’ve created during sign up.
How to sign in to Gmail?
1) The First step is to visit the famous Gmail website. You can reach their website at the URL www.gmail.com in your browser. When you want to login to Gmail using their mobile application, you’ll have to download this app in either the Google Play store or the Apple app store.
2) After you’ve visited the Gmail website (which can both be visited on your mobile Phone or the normal webbrowser), you’ll directly be forwarded to the Gmail sign in screen. Google will ask for both your username and password in order to give you access to your account.
3) In the First field Gmail will ask you for your username. Enter the username you’ve created during the Gmail sign up process. Your username is always follow with the ‘@gmail.com’ combination.
4) In the second blank field enter your password. This is also the password you’ve created during the Gmail sign up process. Can’t you remember your password? Click ‘Need help?’ and follow the Gmail password reset procedure.
5) After you’ve entered both your username and password, it’s now time to sign in to your Gmail account. You can click on the ‘Stay signed in’ if you want to stay signed in to your Gmail account the next time. When you are done, click the blue ‘Sign in’ button.
6) When you’ve entered the right information in the username and password field, you will be forwarded to your Gmail inbox. When you’ve entered one or both fields wrong, you will be asked to edit the wrong field(s). Make the necessary connections and try to sign in once again by clicking the button.
7) Congratulations, you are now successfully signed in to your Gmail account. You’ll have to repeat this process every time you want to access your Gmail inbox. You can prevent this by clicking the ‘Stay signed in’ during signing in. Happy emailing!
Sign in to Gmail app on your mobile phone
Are you using Gmail on your mobile phone most of the time? There are a few different methods to sign in to your Gmail account by using you mobile phone. The first method is to visit the Gmail website in your mobile browser, you will automatically be forwarded to the mobile version of the e-mail page. The second method is to use the Gmail application which can be found In both the Google play and Apple app store. In the following steps, we’ll learn you how to sign in to your Gmail account by using the Gmail application on your mobile phone. Please follow all steps clearly.
1) The first step is to download the Gmail application on your mobile phone. Which app store you’ll need depends on the operating system of your mobile phone. When you posses an Android Phone, you’ll have to download the application in the Google Play store (please visit this link). When you posses an iPhone, you’ll have to download the Gmail application in the Apple App store. Please visit this link to download Gmail on your iPhone right now.
2) After you’ve downloaded the Gmail application, it’s time open the app for the first time. The usage of the Gmail app is completely free, you don’t have to be worried that any costs are involved.
3) In the first field you’ll see, you’ll have to enter your Gmail username. In the second field you’ll have to enter your Gmail password. It’s important that you use the same information that you’ve used during the Gmail sign up process. Click the ‘Gmail sign in’ button in order to be logged in to your account.
4) After you’ve entered your account details and clicked the sign in button, you mobile phone will start to synchronize your Gmail account with your phone. You can now start using the Gmail application on your Mobile Phone. When you want to sign in to your Gmail account the next time, you’ll have to follow the exact same steps. You can also change this in your settings. Happy using your Gmail e-mail account on your Mobile phone!